We needed a short respite and booked a Groupon stay for two nights and breakfasts at a very good rate. Spacious room with golf/mountain view and an efficient staff made our short stay very pleasant. The golf course had three nine- hole tracks, one designed in 1926 by Donald Ross, and was in impeccable shape. An atmosphere of friendly relaxation, with impromptu happy-hour gatherings throughout the property provided a homey feel. Piping hot breakfast including made-to-order waffles and omelettes accompanied with fresh fruit and juices added value to the experience. We would recommend the resort to any value-conscious traveller, especially mature couples traveling without children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the Great Smoky Mountains on one side and the Blue Ridge Parkway and Balsam Mountains on the other, The Waynesville Inn Golf Resort & Spa has been welcoming visitors to a casual and relaxed mountain atmosphere since the 1920s. Located just a mile from the shops and restaurants of Historic Downtown Waynesville and only a short drive from Asheville and Cherokee, the Inn offers:Stunning mountain views from many of its 111 guest rooms27 holes of championship mountain golfTwo distinct on-site restaurants Several versatile indoor and outdoor event spacesOn-site Balsam Spa offering massage and body treatments, nail services and waxingFree Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Hotel Waynesville
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort And Spa
- The Waynesville Hotel