I took advantage of the off-season rates at this luxury golf resort to spend a couple of days in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Although the lodge dates from the 1920’s, it has been extensively modernized and new facilities have been added both for lodging and for golfers. In addition to getting a full breakfast for free, the prices in the Tap Room for drinks and food also were very reasonable. Although the temperature in the mornings was still in the 30’s the golfers were out in the sunshine on the (literally) greens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the Great Smoky Mountains on one side and the Blue Ridge Parkway and Balsam Mountains on the other, The Waynesville Inn Golf Resort & Spa has been welcoming visitors to a casual and relaxed mountain atmosphere since the 1920s. Located just a mile from the shops and restaurants of Historic Downtown Waynesville and only a short drive from Asheville and Cherokee, the Inn offers:Stunning mountain views from many of its 111 guest rooms27 holes of championship mountain golfTwo distinct on-site restaurants Several versatile indoor and outdoor event spacesOn-site Balsam Spa offering massage and body treatments, nail services and waxingFree Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort And Spa
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Hotel Waynesville
- The Waynesville Hotel