Jus to got back from Waynesville. We drive by Waynesville all the time but never spent any time there. We decide to stay there for a 4 night stay, because it's close to Sking, Casino and Ashville.
We booked a Mountian View room. It was a large second story room over looking the golf course and mountains. The room was nice with a large balcony.It had a frig and microwave as well.
The room rate came with free breakfest to 2. They seem to daily rotate breakfest between buffet and "order what you want" breakfest. The buffet was so so but the ordered breakfest was pretty good.
My only complaint about the room was the bed was hard.
The staff was great, front desk and restaruant.
We enjoyed our stay and will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the Great Smoky Mountains on one side and the Blue Ridge Parkway and Balsam Mountains on the other, The Waynesville Inn Golf Resort & Spa has been welcoming visitors to a casual and relaxed mountain atmosphere since the 1920s. Located just a mile from the shops and restaurants of Historic Downtown Waynesville and only a short drive from Asheville and Cherokee, the Inn offers:Stunning mountain views from many of its 111 guest rooms27 holes of championship mountain golfTwo distinct on-site restaurants Several versatile indoor and outdoor event spacesOn-site Balsam Spa offering massage and body treatments, nail services and waxingFree Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort And Spa
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Hotel Waynesville
- The Waynesville Hotel