We stayed at the Waynesville Inn for fall foliage and golf. The mountain and golf views from the room were spectacular. The furniture and linens in the rooms are somewhat dated and could withstand an update but all in all it was comfortable. A full hot breakfast was included which was a nice way to start the day. Word of advice - bring your own golf clubs as the clubs they rent for $29 are bent, off-sets and none of the clubs match.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the Great Smoky Mountains on one side and the Blue Ridge Parkway and Balsam Mountains on the other, The Waynesville Inn Golf Resort & Spa has been welcoming visitors to a casual and relaxed mountain atmosphere since the 1920s. Located just a mile from the shops and restaurants of Historic Downtown Waynesville and only a short drive from Asheville and Cherokee, the Inn offers:Stunning mountain views from many of its 111 guest rooms27 holes of championship mountain golfTwo distinct on-site restaurants Several versatile indoor and outdoor event spacesOn-site Balsam Spa offering massage and body treatments, nail services and waxingFree Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Hotel Waynesville
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort And Spa
- The Waynesville Hotel