We've stayed here at least twice a year since we discovered it several years ago. The first time we came, we were charmed by the older rooms in the main lodge overlooking the golf course and mountains, the rocking chairs, the friendly servers we met at breakfast who had worked at the hotel for many years, the gorgeous setting, the quaint mountain town. We talked to a couple of families who had been coming to the inn for years...and now we are doing the same. We've brought family and friends with us, too. The inn isn't perfect - we've stayed in each of the buildings now, and noticed that some of the rooms are worn and some of the rooms have had mattresses that were not the least bit comfortable. (maybe they'll do something about that - soon?) The prices seem to have increased quite a bit since we started coming, but when we can get a good rate, this is one of our favorite weekend escapes. The golf course is enjoyable - and beautiful. The area is absolutely gorgeous any time of the year, and there are lots of things to do nearby. The atmosphere is comfortable and welcoming. We've enjoyed every visit. We stayed in the Golfview building on our most recent trip and liked sitting out on the balcony looking at the beautiful fall foliage. We're looking forward to our next stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the Great Smoky Mountains on one side and the Blue Ridge Parkway and Balsam Mountains on the other, The Waynesville Inn Golf Resort & Spa has been welcoming visitors to a casual and relaxed mountain atmosphere since the 1920s. Located just a mile from the shops and restaurants of Historic Downtown Waynesville and only a short drive from Asheville and Cherokee, the Inn offers:Stunning mountain views from many of its 111 guest rooms27 holes of championship mountain golfTwo distinct on-site restaurants Several versatile indoor and outdoor event spacesOn-site Balsam Spa offering massage and body treatments, nail services and waxingFree Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort And Spa
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Hotel Waynesville
- The Waynesville Hotel