Located at the western end of the little town of Waynesville, NC; the inn is in a beautiful spot. We were given a fairway view room which was huge. The view was of a fairway for sure but the fall foliage on the sides of the fairway and the beautiful mountain view at the end of the golf course was the real story. The golf course is an interesting layout and well maintained. Buffet breakfast in the Cork and Cleaver was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the Great Smoky Mountains on one side and the Blue Ridge Parkway and Balsam Mountains on the other, The Waynesville Inn Golf Resort & Spa has been welcoming visitors to a casual and relaxed mountain atmosphere since the 1920s. Located just a mile from the shops and restaurants of Historic Downtown Waynesville and only a short drive from Asheville and Cherokee, the Inn offers:Stunning mountain views from many of its 111 guest rooms27 holes of championship mountain golfTwo distinct on-site restaurants Several versatile indoor and outdoor event spacesOn-site Balsam Spa offering massage and body treatments, nail services and waxingFree Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort And Spa
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Hotel Waynesville
- The Waynesville Hotel