“What a Gem! Wonderful place, service & Owners. :))”
Review of Grandview Lodge

Grandview Lodge
Ranked #5 of 19 Waynesville B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

What a wonderful find in scenic Waynesville!! Great new owners. They are really personable, genuinely nice & down to earth. They go out of the way to make sure your needs are met and that you feel at home. Great full breakfast everyday. I would tell every one, 'Don't miss this Gem!!'
Jennifer

• Stayed: January 2014

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I enjoyed 2 recent meals at the Lodge and was very pleased with both. A holiday dinner with friends was very special and all were quite satisfied with the well prepared meal. The cranberry citrus side Breanna made was the best I ever ate. Then I attended another gathering in December and was treated to another fine meal and attentive service. This time we were seated on the enclosed porch and enjoyed the lovely view of the mountains and it felt quite magical as we enjoyed some musical entertainment. The new owners are definitely showing the love to their new home and community!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

My husband and I recently took a romantic getaway over the Christmas holiday. We stayed at the Grandview Lodge, in Waynesville, NC. This is a beautiful Bed & Breakfast/Lodge with lots of rustic charm with beautiful rock fire places and a wrap around porch with rockers. We enjoyed sitting on the porch bundled up and listening to the rolling creek. The view of the Smokey Mountains are amazing! The Breakfast was delicious and the owners were extremely accommodating. Because they knew it was a romantic getaway, they had a bottle of prosseco chilled and waiting for us in our room! Thank you Jeffrey and Brianna for a wonderful and romantic stay. We look forward to staying with you again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa C
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Had a great stay before Christmas the room was comfortable new TV and the breakfast was wonderful no continental which was good. Really enjoyed the fireplace and having drinks with the proprietors. Can't wait to visit in the spring and definitely in the fall

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I decided to stay in an inn for first time and was so impressed by end of my stay I decided to book for a future weekend as well. The new owners of inn, made the most amazing breakfast for all the guests.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Recently traveling cross country I was pleased to find beautiful areas to visit in the North Carolina mountains. I personally do not care for chain motels. I was in search of a Bed & Breakfast to spend the night. The majority were certainly out of my price range. I was so pleased to find The Grandview Lodge. Upon entering I was greeted by the new owners, who I may add were so kind, pleasant and personable. I felt as if I had known them all of my life. The room was very quaint and I was very comfortable and slept very well. I would recommend to anyone to enjoy a stay at the Lodge. I loved the rustic feeling of nostalgia and enjoyed a wonderful breakfast. Thumbs up from me and Kudos to the owners. They will continue to have my business in the future !

Room Tip: Any room would be wonderful in the Lodge. I stayed in the main house and really enjoyed it. The owne...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Staff was very reasonable and helpful, service was good, bed was clean, and the amenities were excellent.
We enjoyed ourselves thoroughly and were just a short distance from lovely Asheville.
I highly recommend this place as a stop on your journey through the smokey mountains...

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank orionchristy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waynesville
Best Western Smoky Mountain Inn
The Yellow House on Plott Creek Road
Red Leaf River Inn
Red Leaf River Inn
#8 of 19 in Waynesville

Been to Grandview Lodge? Share your experiences!