“Smokey Mtn. Inn”

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Waynesville
Englewood, Fl, United States
“Smokey Mtn. Inn”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Love this place!! Have stayed a number of times in the last few years & would definitely stay again. Can't wait to go back, wish it could be right now. The staff is very friendly, and make you feel @ home. The grounds are very well maintained. Love it, what more can I say!! Sincerely, Donna Rewis

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jayprakash P, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Smoky Mountain Inn, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Dear Donna R,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback and your kind words. Great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and even better to hear that you are a repeat guest! Please know that we appreciate your business and we certainly look forward to your next visit to Waynesville!

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 828 456-4402.

BEST WESTERN Smoky Mountain Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Orillia
Reviewed October 2, 2013

You can't go wrong with this hotel. Great staff, clean rooms and bathroom.
We would definitely stay again.
My wife & I needed a place to stay on the way thru to the Blue Ridge parkway and stopped here.
There is a Cracker barrel next door which put the icing on a great day.

Dear Gerry S,

Thank you for your comments and review . We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay and would return to stay with us again. We look forward to your return visit!

Georgia
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Very clean bathroom, vanity area & bedding. Comfortable mattress, quiet property with great view of the mountains. Appreciated having the mini frig in room. Coffee was good. I wish hotels would do away with breakfast bars & lower the rates instead because they are NEVER that good. However this one was just fine with good basics; fresh fruit, yogurt & breads. Front desk personnel were very good. Would definitely recommend & stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank GaHike
Dear Gal-like,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are so happy to hear that you are very pleased with our rooms and the kind comments about front desk staff. Thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Waynesville.

Southampton
Reviewed September 25, 2013

A pleasant surprise, and the hotel had a personally cared-for atmosphere....lots of interesting touches....bird tables, a really well-maintained pool, little quirky touches such as a face on a tree.
Well provided rooms as good as big hotels, and cleanliness which was second to none!

Dear Petite 100,

Thank you for your comments and review . We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay and appreciated all the personal touches and the cleanliness of our hotel. . We look forward to your return visit!

Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We were here for one night only due to pressure to complete our journey but I would have been happy to stay here for longer had the opportunity presented itself. The motel was exceptionally clean and well cared for and was in a pleasant position overlooking the hills.

Dear Chemistatlarge,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are so glad that your journey brought you to us and were happy with your stay! Thank you very much for your praise. It is much appreciated.

Waynesville, United States
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The view is beautiful and the grounds are very well maintained. The room was clean and very well put together. The staff was very helpful and caring. It was quiet and we had a very nice stay. The location was easy to find and the view was outstanding.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Meredith H,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and you think we are a great place to stay, and yes the mountain views are beautiful!

Your recommendation means everything to us and we would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to post a review

Rockford, Illinois
Reviewed September 19, 2013

First impression ...wow, first let me say what a great view with the mountains surrounding this nice little hotel. The air is so fresh and clean. I also noticed the lanscaping i.e. flowers had been done with great care. The sunrise over the mountains was awesome. I was in room 112 so I walked around the east end of the hotel to enjoy a better view. The woman at the front desk was wonderfull and provided extra towels when needed and just some nice converstion.
Rooms were very clean with a refrigerator and microwave and tv worked fine. Only critique was when the AC kicked on , I had to turn the volume higher on the television. Shower was very good and so was the wash sink and counter space. Had a table to work in the room to sit with my computer but I worked from bed.Being on the first floor was very convenient so just pull your car up next to the door. I have no comment regarding the bed other than I slept like a rock and had enough pillows.

Room Tip: If you want a enhanced view from your hote room, try getting a room on the send level.