“Love this place!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 28, 2013

My family and I go to nick and nate's in Waynesville quite often. We love the food, especially the nantahala and meditterainian pizzas! They also have a variety of microbrews on tap, my favorite is the white zombie.

Since we visit this place almost every week, we have had about every server that works there, and my family and I love to sit and talk with the waiters and waitresses. Almost all of them are very friendly, but I have two servers that I like to sit with the most: Chris L and Samantha A! I know that part of a server's job is to be kind and friendly to your guests as well as giving prompt service, but these two exceeded my expectations by far! Chris is a very nice man who ginuenly loves to talk and laugh around with his guests, and he is always more than happy to get you whatever you need. And Samantha is a very lovely young woman who likes to talk with her customers and is not afraid to joke back with people! She always has a smile on her face, she is efficient with her service, and very knowledgeable about their beers!

The only complaint I have about this restaurant is that the owner should be more careful about who he hires for serving/management. We've had Nathaniel wait on us a time or two before, and honestly, he always seems like he is so unhappy about being there or he's in a rush to get us in and out. And I've never seen him smile or enjoy himself! He is also a manager there, and when we've come in to eat when he's been managing the only thing I've seen him do is talk to some of the other waitresses or watch him disappear into the kitchen. I guess he gets those bad habits from his superior, Jason, because Nathaniel acts just like him! Other than that, Nick and Nate's has been and will always be my favorite restaurant, I would recommend it to anyone! Cheers!

1  Thank GeorgiaPeachesAnf

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We arrived into lovely Waynesville a bit late on a Sun. night - not a ton of places open so we picked Nick and Nates. We got there just in the nick of time, and they kindly let us in. I had a burger - which was great - and my husband had the chicken parmeggiano - which was only OK. Great selection of local beers on tap and our waitress was great, very friendly and prompt. Nice atmosphere, nice location on main downtown street.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

The atmosphere is ok, nothing more. The pizza I really like... well, at least the Nantahala, which is the only one I've had. I'm not a big fan of pizza and when I do eat it I prefer white pizzas. But as white pizzas go, this is really good. I think it's worth a visit. Sorry I can't say more.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We go to Nick and Nate's in both Waynesville and Sylva. Good prices, good food and good service. We actually like the one is Sylva better, but we like them both.

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

This place is quick, easy and reliable. We had a local beer, pizza nantahala, and tuna salad. Service was great and food very good. Pizza was really, really good! We highly recommend you give it a try.