“Good lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Nick and Nate's - CLOSED

Nick and Nate's
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2011

Stopped into Nick and Nate's during a recent trip to Waynesville. I've been to the city 3 times, but this was my first time walking around the historic section. After checking out all of the eateries on the street, we settled on Nick and Nate's for lunch. I got the meatball parm and my wife got a steak and cheese. Both sandwiches were very good. For my sandwich, the meatballs were very flavorful, and the sauce was good. The bread was VERY good, and even my wife commented on how good the sandwich bread was on hers as well. Seemed a bit pricey for lunch, but could have gone cheaper with their buffet (which looked merely ok). Would eat there again though.

• Visited April 2011

Atlanta, GA
“We loved the pizza at Nick and Nate's!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2010

We go to Waynesvile a lot, since we have started to build a house there. We love Sweet Onion, but one night we just wanted to go more casual. So we went to Nick and Nate's. We were there a little early, about 6, so there were children there, but that didn't bother us. The wait staff was very friendly, and it was a nice atmosphere. The two tv's were on different football games, which made us happy. I ordered the Mediterrean Pizza (artichokes, feta, basil, cheese), and loved it! The crust was slightly undercooked. My husband ordered a pepperoni pizza, and he loved his. We both had leftovers. I'd go back there in a heartbeat. But, it's not a romantic night out, it's a pizza place. Just as long as you know what to expect, you'll be happy.

Near Atlanta
“Great brews & eats”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2010

After a week in the Smokies, we checked out Waynesville on our way home & stopped in Nick & Nate's since they advertised local brews. We sat at the bar & enjoyed several of the beers on tap. Although we hadn't planned on eating there, time passed and we were getting hungry, so we decided to go for the buffet. Besides a salad bar, there were three types of pizza, vegetables, BBQ, deserts, and other items I don't recall offhand. All were tasty & filling. Both our server and the manager took time to chat with us, and we ended up spending several enjoyable hours there. We would definitely return!

Louisiana
“Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2010

I had a hamburger and onion rings and they were excellent. I am somewhat of a hamburger aficionado and this burger gets an A. But the onion rings get a double A+
My wife had a pizza. She said it was very very good.
The staff is friendly and helpful. Another plus in my book is the great selection of local beers.

Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
“Really liked this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2010

My wife and I had lunch here as we had read some reviews and actually parked right in front of it when visiting Waynesville. We found the place to be great for our lunch. We had the sub sandwiches, my wife the veggie and I had the ribeye philly steak and both were excellent. The buns they use ( may be home-made, not sure ) but they are wonderful. The wine was reasonably priced and our service was super. We will definitely stop in on our next visit to the area and would recommend this place to anyone.

1 Thank AR-Doodad