“Super Clean - Super Good”

Los Amigos Restaurante
Ranked #32 of 121 Restaurants in Waynesville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I have been eating here for years, and now that I moved away I really miss it. Took my family last week - my first stop in Waynesville. 100% grade inspection. They really keep the place clean and follow all the health inspection rules. My favorite at lunch is the chicken fajita quesadillas. And they make a killer fruit empanada. But order it early as it is made to order. Friendly owners and staff, and great food.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I am a waynesville local and me and my girlfriend loved los amigos and told everyone to go their. Unfortunately today will be our last time due to a very poor server. When asked if they could simply cut her chicken it was too high of a demand due to the "busy" kitchen. How Long does it take to simply slice a piece of chicken? About ten seconds that's how long. Their are a lot of good Mexican restraunts out their that will gladly accept our money and slice our chicken. We made the decision that's if they couldn't serve our needs why eat their and kindly told the gentleman we were leaving. He responded with a "get out of my restraunt now". And we responded with a two dollar tip, kill them with kindness. :). But hey a kobe opened up right next door so our worries are over! So sorry los amigos you just lost a couple customers over that one, but based on the attitude of your staff, it doesn't bother you one bit.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

The food was very good; we got the barbequed chicken quesadillas. The service was wonderful, the owner couldn't have been friendlier or more attentive. Food was delivered very quickly even though the restaurant was busy.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was a good, inexpensive Mexican restaurant. Kids liked it, too. Although we didn't eat it (just saw the table next to us), the dessert looked really good.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This restaurant has very good food and fast service. The food is always very hot and fresh. It definitely tastes authentic. It tastes like they make their own salsa. It is very good. The meals are more than enough for 1 person. Often I will have at lest one more meal from the leftovers! It keepswell for another day.

1  Thank auntally