“Good food, better service”

Los Amigos Restaurante
Ranked #32 of 119 Restaurants in Waynesville
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Georgia
“Good food, better service”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

The food was very good; we got the barbequed chicken quesadillas. The service was wonderful, the owner couldn't have been friendlier or more attentive. Food was delivered very quickly even though the restaurant was busy.

Visited June 2013

Lilburn, Georgia
“Really liked it”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was a good, inexpensive Mexican restaurant. Kids liked it, too. Although we didn't eat it (just saw the table next to us), the dessert looked really good.

• Visited February 2013
Clyde, North Carolina
“Great Mexican”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This restaurant has very good food and fast service. The food is always very hot and fresh. It definitely tastes authentic. It tastes like they make their own salsa. It is very good. The meals are more than enough for 1 person. Often I will have at lest one more meal from the leftovers! It keepswell for another day.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank auntally
Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not your typical Mexican place”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

My wife and I sample the Mexican cuisine every where we travel. We have eaten here 3 times this year when in the area and really like the unique touches in preparation of dishes. Not your typical menu. We specifically like the use of garganzoa cheese and chopped poblano pepper in some of the dishes. A very different and unique taste.

The owner was very friendly and attentive.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank norty G
maggie valley
“Best Mexican Food in Waynesville!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

I LOVE Los Amigos. Everytime I go there I am met with a smile as soon as I walk in the door. I always attempt to speak Spanish to them and I am sure they get a kick out of that! There food portions are HUGE and prices are very fair.
If you choose to drink there margaritas are delish.
I always get the queso dip with the chips they give you and that is amazing as well.
I have ate here often (if not weekly) for the last three years and they are very consistant in there great service and great food. I highly recommend Los Amigos!

1 Thank Jessica F