“Nice shop with variety”
Review of Christmas is...Everyday - CLOSED

Christmas is...Everyday
More attraction details
Owner description: I am a Christmas Store located in a Historic Downtown on Main St. I have a lot of ornaments, Christmas decorations, Woodwick Candles, Jim Shore and lots more. We have a lot of unique stores on this street that might take more than two hours to visit.
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Owner was very friendly and not pushy. Big variety and reasonably priced. We would recommend and would go back.

Deanna S, Owner at Christmas is...Everyday, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Hi, I would like to Thank You for visiting my shop and invite you to come back next time you come through Waynesville. Thank you for leaving a review.

There are newer reviews for Christmas is...Everyday

Reviewed April 21, 2014

We LOVE this shop. Any time we are in Waynesville, we stop in, sometimes to buy, sometimes just to look around. In this shop it truly is Christmas Everyday! The staff are always very friendly and helpful, and you can find just the right ornament, candle, or knickknack you need to dress up your home or tree. We love the place.

Hi, I would like to Thank You for visiting my shop and for the nice review. I look forward to seeing you on your next trip.