“This was great”

Ranked #5 of 119 Restaurants in Waynesville
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: "What great seafood!" We hear that all of the time and we are thankful to our diners. Great seafood in the Great Smoky Mountains of Western North Carolina just a few miles from the Blue Ridge Parkway. Come join us at our new location just off of the Great Smoky Mountain Expressway (US Hwy 23) and see what everyone is talking about. From our full bar including beer and wine to appetizers, delicious entrees, and our house-made desserts, we are proud to serve you with our courteous wait staff in comfortable dining. We serve weekday lunch specials, and our full menu every evening and weekends with a special Sunday brunch.
Wauchula Fl
“This was great”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

What a great experience! Great chowder and scallop sandwich unique and good! Service was great. It is a place that will be remembered because of decor... The service was choice as well. Been here for two weeks and I will go back'

Tennessee
“Great place to eat!”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I was told of this place by my friend, so we were traveling through and thought we would give it a try and and I am so glad we did, it is a rustic place but very well kept. We sat out on the porch which was screened in and had a water fountain out on the lawn, very nice and relaxing. I ordered a rib eye steak and it was very good, the twiced baked potato was scrumptious. My husband had the seafood plate and they give you alot of food, the shrimp was beer battered and it was huge, the fish and scallops were also good. If you are ever in Waynesville you need to check this place out, and the price is very reasonable.....

• Visited September 2012
Saint Augustine, FLorida
“Not our favorite...”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

No A/C was a B I G reason that this wasn't our favorite. The food was adequate... but less then expected. I wouldn't recommend... and doubt I'd be back.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank TravelHappySews
Hendersonville NC
“Don't get the crabcakes”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We've been here a few times, and had great oysters and fried fish. The service is great, and the wait staff is friendly and competent. The other day we went for dinner and my husband had lobster bisque, but couldn't find any lobster. His grilled sea scallops were the size of quarters and were over-cooked. I had crab cakes, Chesapeake style. They were cold and bland, and the consistancy of lumpy oatmeal. NO Old Bay spice. A real disappointment.

• Visited August 2012
Gatlinburg TN
“Bring your appetite!”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Calamari appetizer was excellent! It was served with this really good sauce that I had never had anything like it. The greek salad was huge and I could only eat half. My boyfriend had the jambalaya special and he liked his very much as well. Service was attentive, house wine was good, and it was fun watching the ground hog outside who was eating carrots. I guess he is a regular visitor. Make sure you try to find this place....it is tucked away and hard to spot. Very cool authentic log cabin!!!

• Visited August 2012