“Coziest cabin imaginable!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Waynesville
Boyd Mountain Log Cabins
Reviewed February 22, 2011

I stayed in the Cosby Cabin a couple of weeks ago for a "Girl's Getaway" with some friends. Loved the fireplace and the kitchen and the bedrooms. . . . All of it! The cabin and grounds were everything we had hoped! The front porch is so welcoming and I would LOVE to come back in the summer too!

February is off-season and we were there during weekdays, so it was really quiet and serene. The property is just stunning and it really felt magical. I only wish we were able to meet the owners! Maybe next time, because I'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank avlmrsmcclain
There are newer reviews for Boyd Mountain Log Cabins

Reviewed January 3, 2011

Imagine yourself in a Log Cabin, in front of a warm fire surrounded by family. Outside, everywhere you look, Christmas Trees, and Beautiful White Snow. This is how we spent Christmas 2010! It was the most magical and perfect Christmas! Even the 14 year old smiled for 6 straight days!
Thank you Lynn and everyone at Boyd Mountain!
This was truly the best Christmas EVER!!!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
4  Thank BrandiInTheKeys
Reviewed June 28, 2010

My husband and I had the pleasure of once again enjoying Boyd Mountain Log Cabins this month. We have been going to Boyd Mountain for 7 years and have enjoyed every single visit. The cabins are authentic log cabins with modern conveniences. We are absolutely in love with it, it is like a piece of heaven on earth. We have enjoyed every minute of our stay, from the cabin, to fishing in the 3 beautiful trout ponds, having a campfire and having our daily visit from their Jack Russell terriers, Frazier and Dixie. We plan on going back as much as possible for as long as Dan and Betsy Boyd will have us. Thank you Dan and Betsy for such beautiful and memorable vacations.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank marspez
Reviewed June 25, 2010

We just spent two weeks here and had the best time EVER! Being from the Los Angeles area, we never let our kids out of our sight when they play. The area here was so secluded we actually allowed our kids to roam from cabin to cabin to find their friends!
Every cabin has it's own fire pit for S'mores (which we ate as much as possible!). The grounds were so beautiful, surrounded by Christmas trees in every stage of growth. We played with the volleyball net, which we also used for badminton. We had lots of space to play tag and hide and seek and a creek to swim in when the weather became too hot. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The kitchens in the cabins were well stocked too, which is a nice feature. How many times on vacation have you had to cut pizza with a knife because their wasn't a pizza cutter? We didn't at Boyd!
I can't recommend this place enough, we'll be back next year!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank SarahBren
Reviewed June 16, 2010

My husband and I have been staying at Boyd Mountain Log Cabins for several years. This October my sister will be joining us as she recovers from chemotherapy. I know that it will be the perfect antidote for what she has been through. The cabins are spotless, comfortably furnished and equipped with everything you could possibly need. Boyd Mountain is peaceful and restorative and a welcome change from city life.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ticketmaven
Reviewed June 15, 2010

My wife and I have stayed at Boyd Mountain Log Cabins several times in the past several years. The cabins are comfortable and located on a Christmas Tree farm. The cabins are about 1/2 mile from Hemphill Road and this makes the area quiet and restful. The towns of Waynesville, Asheville and Maggie Valley are nearby. We enjoy reading as well as hiking the nearby trails around Mt. Pisgah. Several golf courses are available and Waynesville has several nice restaurants for an evening meal. If you enjoy sitting quietly and reading a good book or playing a guitar on the front porch, this is a great place to do just that. It also has a pond which you can fish and a small mountain to hike.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank johnpritchett
Reviewed June 15, 2010

In August, my wife and I will be staying at Boyd Mountain Log Cabins for the fourth time in eight years. My wife and I have been by ourselves, and on one occasion have taken our whole family including children and spouses and grandchildren. The cabins are rustic, but are always exceptionally clean and in order. The history of the cabins makes staying there special. They are located in a valley on a beautiful Christmas tree farm surrounded by the mountains. It is a marvelous place to relax. We have enjoyed fishing in the ponds, hiking, and just simply relaxing and enjoying the company of each other. Being in such a great location, I have enjoyed golfing on nearby courses, short trips into Ashville and to the Cataloochie Valley, and day excursions to other places such as Chimney Rock. No one is more hospitable than the Boyd Mountain folks. Each time has been better than the previous. I can hardly wait until August.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LandRLouisiana
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waynesville
Best Western Smoky Mountain Inn
#7 of 21 in Maggie Valley
Brookside Mountain Mist Inn
Brookside Mountain Mist Inn
#3 of 19 in Waynesville

Been to Boyd Mountain Log Cabins? Share your experiences!