“wonderful” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
home
“wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

We saved the best for last. The wait staff which was a young lady took very good care of us. She offered many tips on the menu and than checked on us after course. What my wife and I ordered was very good. The restaurant was very busy however we never felt rushed. Make reservations I saw one couple without them and was told it would a two hour wait. We will return.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank homeron

“Disappointing return”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

Based on a fine meal during our last visit , we decided to return to the Chefs Table . We were promptly seated and drinks were ordered . It was a weeknight and not very busy . Our waiter during the meal , while not rude , seemed indifferent . He never offered to refill our water glasses, and did not inquire about our apps or salad . Service was so slow , that I did someting I rarely do ; I skipped dessert . The good news: the pasta and shrimp and grits were outstanding . As we left , the waiter looked our way and turned back to resume talking to a fellow employee without acknowledging our leaving . Sorry folks , it is the small things that matter . The third time won't be a charm.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Flounder1109
Charlotte, North Carolina
“A hidden jewel in the NC mountains”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

Make sure you skip lunch the day you plan to have dinner at the Chef's Table in downtown Waynesville. Chef Josh Monroe is a talented chef who serves huge portions of amazing food. I had the Pork Rib eye which was not only amazing, but I was only able to eat about half my meal. I asked our server if I got a free t-shirt or at least my name on their wall if I could finish the entire dinner. My wife had lobster ravioli which was also excellent. if you want to have a great meal, severed in a quaint restaurant by friendly servers and a talented chef, then the Chef's Table is your top choice in Waynesville.

Visited September 2012
Waynesville, North Carolina
“Very romantic place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

The food here is very special. We had a very romantic and special evening for a birthday celebration. The tuna was done to perfection. There were many interesting choices and the atmosphere was very pleasant.

Visited February 2012
waynesvlle nc
“Great restaurant in the NC mtns”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

Chefs Table is a wonderful
Restaurant in a charming town
In the NC mountains. Great