Inn at Iris Meadows
Econo Lodge(Waynesville)
Lambuth Inn(Lake Junaluska)
Scottish Inn(Maggie Valley)
View Hotel
The Valley Inn(Maggie Valley)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My wife and I just returned from a three day stay at the Inn at Iris Meadows. I cannot remember a more relaxing or more enjoyable trip. Although there are many things to do and see around Waynesville, I found it very difficult to leave the porch and the view of the mountains. Becky and George were the most hospitable host anyone could have. We can't wait to return. We feel we have made two wonderful friends in Becky and George. We are already planning our next trip to Inn at Iris Meadows.

Room Tip: There were no bad rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2012

We thank you for all you have done to make our vacation heavenly. Your hospitality is unsurpassed. The beauty, tranquility, and luxury that pervades every aspect of your inn helped restore us from the tensions of everyday life. We look forward to our next visit."

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2011

My husband and I recently stayed at the Inn at Iris Meadows during an impromptu weekend get-away. Our schedules had been opposite and we were in need of some time to ourselves, away from the cares of everyday life. This Inn is only about an hour from our home, but it provided the perfect getaway. Becky and George were great and the room was the best I have ever stayed in. So glad we decided on the Garden View Room. The bathroom, with a huge whirlpool and steam shower were heavenly. I can hardly wait until winter because I would love to return and try out the fireplace in the bathroom and bedroom. The food and grounds were great. Scratch the dog was another delight found at the Inn. Honestly, it was perfect!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BekahW
Reviewed July 31, 2011

We just got back from our first of many trips to the Inn at Iris Meadows and I can't say enough about George and Becky and their inn. My husband and I have stayed at many inns, but this is by far the best anywhere. George and Becky made us feel like wonderful friends come for a stay and I already miss them! The inn is absolutely gorgeous and the food is simply wonderful, but it's the warmth and graciousness of George and Becky that puts it at the top of our list of places to stay. We can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2011

This was the most amazing week. George and Becky made our vacation one we shall always remember. The beautifully restored home, wonderful food, gracious hosts and stunning mountain views were a warm blanket that surrounded us. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: The Garden View Room was amazing!
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family