“Good Place”
Review of Kornerstone Kafe

Kornerstone Kafe
Ranked #30 of 126 Restaurants in Waynesville
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good place for breakfast or lunch. Seating can be a problem. Food is served fairly quickly, but we have had times that the wait was excessive. All in all, its a decent place to go but maybe consider avoiding the rush times.

Reviewed April 26, 2018

Just a great place for lunch where we go again and again. Down home cooking, specials daily, and all the favorite sandwiches and plate lunches. Lots of vegetables cooked southern style. Unbelievable desserts. Wait staff is very friendly and efficient.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Wednesday is meatloaf day at the Kornerswtone Kafe and my wife and I visited for lunch. We arrived a little before noon and were promptly seated. Our server, Amanda, arrived to take our drink orders while my wife perused the menu ( I already knew what I wanted and it was why we came). She ordered the chicken quesadillas and I, of course, ordered the meatloaf special with two sides for $8.99. Our order came in a reasonable time and was steaming hot. Now my wife is somewhat of a chicken quesadilla aficionado and she is often hard to please. However, she reported the quesadillas were some of the best she has had. My meatloaf was cooked the old fashioned way with onions and green bean fillers rather than bread crumbs and was perfectly seasoned. The sides of mashed potatoes and gravy and collard greens paired nicely with the meatloaf. All in all a most pleasurable lunch.

1  Thank wmljr2002
Reviewed March 28, 2018

My wife and I decided try this small cafe for lunch. She had the special of the day which was southern steak. I had a chicken and bacon ranch wrap. Both were generous size, very good, and very reasonably priced. The wait staff works as a team and the service was excellent.

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Very casual. Friendly servers. I had the broccoli soup, it was delicious. My husband had a fried chicken sandwich, pinto beans and homemade chips. The chips were warm and very tasty. We will definitely add this spot to our list