“Love it!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Yummy place for great Italian food. Family Friendly! The ravioli is awesome. Salads are really good!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We ordered white pizza thin crust, it tasted great. They also brought out some breadsticks with a seasoned balsamic vinegar/olive oil that was fantastic. Service was prompt and friendly. We enjoyed enough to go back a second time.

1  Thank Destry-Rides-Again
Reviewed November 7, 2013

If a restaurant cannot pass my Eggplant Parm or Chicken Marsala tests, I don't go back. As an Italian-American and native Jersey girl, I favor Italian restaurants. When we started going to Pasquale's, I was afraid to try the Eggplant Parm because everything I'd had was so good, but try it I did. Fantastic! Every person I've recommended it to (many NJIAs like me) has loved it! My husband and I eat at Pasquale's at least once a week, and we have never been disappointed. The regular menu items are excellent, and some of the specials (Coquilles St. Jacques, Shrimp and Grits, Greek Chicken) are out of this world! The French Onion Soup is spectacular, the Chicken Noodle is the best I've had in a restaurant, and the Gazpacho (summer menu) is heavenly. As for the service...the staff treats customers like family, regulars and newcomers alike. I'm not terribly fussy, but if a restaurant disappoints, I don't go back. We've been going to Pasquale's for four or five years.

1  Thank BobEtier
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We ate here for the first time. Our service was excellent. There is a good varity of entres plus excellent salards and soups. Try their collard green soup. Beverages are at a reasonable price compared to most restaurants and you can purchase in the restaurant or bar. It is a cozy restaurant and I would like to visit when weather dictates the use of their fireplace.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

For our last night's stay in Waynesville we went to Pasquale's, first off their take on Italian food is right on, each of the dishes had a distinctly different sauce and were prepared properly. My wife and I had the eggplant parm. and lasagna and we just enjoyed the leftovers tonight. We both agree they were great both times and dog who is now licking the plates seems to agree. If you don't want leftovers you can opt for a smaller portion.
Service was top notch as well, the waitress even saved us a few bucks when we all ordered a glass of the same wine and she brought the bottle instead.
Finished it all off with a delicate flan, very nice!

1  Thank keith n