“spaghetti and meatballs”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Jack loves spaghetti and meatballs. I love the salad at this restaurant. My soup was good but nothing special.

There are newer reviews for Pasquale's Pizzeria and Tapas Bar

Reviewed October 29, 2012

First of all we had a long wait for our waitress, Amanda, to appear and take our drink order. Then a long wait for the drinks. The long string of hair down her face almost ? got in the drinks which was most unappetizing. My husband's red snapper picatta (a special on Fri. night) was delicious as was my cream of mushroom soup. Among our table of 8 for which we did make reservations, 6 of us had food that was good - pizza, manicotti, spaghetti etc. One couple asked for a pizza with onion; 1/2 pepperoni, 1/2 mushroom. It came out with no mushrooms and when it was "fixed" it still was not right. The server's attitude was not accommodating or pleasant and that added to the frustration for the couple. We have had many pleasant experiences at this restaurant as well as outstanding food. Please give it a try, but stay clear of Amanda.

1  Thank Stacy R
Reviewed October 20, 2012

The amount of cheese would fit into a thimble on the pizza. Lot better eating places in town than this one.

3  Thank Jim S
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Our server was friendly and knowledgeable, and gave speedy service. Drink refills were almost instant. Lasagna was fair...much too greasy though. Bread unremarkable.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

The hostess was friendly and knowledgable, but from then on- the salad was limp, albeit a nice selection of greens. The breadsticks tasted "day old" (the replacements were fresh, so why serve stale bread?). The waitress was neither welcoming nor informative of any specials. The "feet" had not been removed from the scallops which were supposedly deep sea American, but size wise looked more like bay scallop. Over cooked, they were tough. My wife's spaghetti was a plebian affair- on the bright side the vegetables in the marinara looked fresh. When I asked for the hostess, the waitress refused to get her and insisted she could take care of any problems. When I suggested chef remove the feet from the scallops she looked at me in disbelief- and with an "I could care less" attitude.
Good luck if you choose to pay inflated prices for mediocre food and service; the "ambience" that you see on the outside is what you'll get on the inside..

1  Thank Sorghum2012