“Amazing food”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2012

The food was great here and so was the service! When I had questions they were very knowledgable and they were very nice!

There are newer reviews for Pasquale's Pizzeria and Tapas Bar

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I just left pasquales and was utterly disappointed in the food. We ate an artechoke and procuitto appetizer which was quite good, but as I studied the menu I noticed that every entree was far overpriced. I've worked in restaurants my whole life and have never seen anyone who charges so much for simple pasta and sauce. The food was basic and mediocre. I had a hamburger that cost 9 dollars without cheese or bacon and I noticed absolutely no difference between that burger and a mcdonalds burger. My girlfriend got the fetuccine Alfredo for 9 dollars that had no protein. I could have made that dish at home for about 75 cents which is about what I suspect they spent on it. Don't go to pasquales unless you are really into paying very high prices for most unspectacular food.

1  Thank Beetleman72
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Great little family restaurant with good quality food, prepared on site. Their menu has lots to offer and the staff is both friendly and efficient. I highly recommend this restaurant for casual dining.

1  Thank MisssFit
Reviewed May 22, 2012

After a long day of activities, we wanted some pizza and beer. Read the review for this place and decided to give it a try. Great menu here and would like to try some other items. We sat on the patio, and some ,low key mellow music playing in the background was nice. We ordered the pizza, crust is thin, which we liked and the sauce was very good. I did think $2.50 per topping for the large was a little high. We would come back when in the area. Nice place and I recommend.

1  Thank SCheekNC
Reviewed May 18, 2012

We were looking for something other than burgers and wow did we get it. The service was great, the food was delicious, the price couldn't be beat.

1  Thank valsgramy