“Pasquales is great!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2011

I have eaten at Pasquales several times. The service is wonderful. The food is great. Last time, I had the mussels appetizer as my meal. It was in a creamy pernod sauce and was fabulous...the best I have every had. The price was reasonable and the wine I had with it (Known as Deb's pick) was a perfect complement.

1  Thank SlynnMaggieValley_NC

Reviewed April 16, 2011

Customer Beware..... I've eaten here several times and have been disappointed more times than not. If you stick to the salad and bread, you'll be ok but beyond that.....you are taking a risk. Sauces are way too thick and the red sauce almost tastes burned. At our most recent visit the fish was so fishy tasting it couldn't be eaten. I called it to the waiter's attention but was told there was nothing they could do. I paid but it will be the last time I pay for anything there! No one should be forced to pay for something that's inedible. Management at this restaurant has never heard of customer service!

3  Thank ncmtngirl2
Reviewed October 17, 2010

I've eaten in most of the restaurants in this area, and last night decided to try this one. We had the fishermans stew ($18) and it was one of the best I have ever had. It's loaded with scallops, shrimp, clams, etc. in a great sauce. The salad that was served was great. I have finally found a restaurant that I would return to. The #1 restaurant in this area is Cork & Cleaver which I ate at a few weeks ago, we went for the buffet $28, what a rip off, nothing on this buffet was good. Pretty place, but that is all, Pasquale's is so much better. Don't miss this one.

Reviewed August 8, 2010

Nice atmosphere, but don't eat here if you have any back problems. Chairs push you forward. Steak was good - BIG, but broccoli was not cooked and cold - no A1. On the expensive side. Worth it for a different kind of restaurant.

Reviewed June 5, 2010

Great outside seating, felt private but with a fantastic view of the mountains. Basic pastas with great Ceasar salad and a glass of red wine...was exactly what we were looking for.