“Good steaks, reasonably priced”

Sagebrush Steakhouse
Ranked #52 of 122 Restaurants in Waynesville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Sagebrush is a casual dining Steakhouse. Our menu is full of appetizing items with an emphasis on hand-cut steaks. We also offer award winning ribs, fresh seafood & chicken, as well as a variety of garden fresh salads, appetizers, homemade desserts and a full bar. We pride ourselves in serving a great meal with value & variety in a family friendly environment. Dine In - Take Out - Catering
Reviewed August 4, 2012

This is another place in Waynesville where I've eaten a number of times, mainly because they have tasty, grilled steaks at a reasonable price. I just ate there yesterday in fact. I ordered the 6oz filet medium rare, and it came out very rare. The staff seemed embarrassed and apologized profusely, and within minutes I had a brand new steak cooked perfectly, and was almost tender enough to cut with a fork. For sides, I had the collard greens (which, in my opinion are the best in town) and they serve them with your choice of white vinegar or peppers in vinegar. I usually get the pepper vinegar for a little extra kick, and their smokehouse pinto beans.
They have a varied menu from seafood to bbq, hamburgers and other sandwiches as well as a full steak selection.
I recommend Sagebrush for a very casual steakhouse.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Best country steak house around! been eating there for over ten years. always great food! Go to lunch for a great price and get an out of this worl baked sweet potato!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

My family of 5 always make sure we have a meal at the Sagebrush in Waynesville when we are in the area. The food is always good and dependable. I usually order the ribs. They do not have a gluten free menu so if you are gluten intolerant you will have to be creative with the menu. Staff took good care of us.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Atmosphere is comfortable and the food is reasonable. I eat here often and in all the years I've lived here I haven't had a bad meal. Some are better than others and specials are usually a treat. Good service most of the time and a relaxed environment. Surprisingly good for a chain.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Never could get an order correct when called in! Mngr made me feel like my fault when I complained. Will NOT eat here again!