“Dependable steakhouse with decent service”

Sagebrush Steakhouse
Ranked #53 of 121 Restaurants in Waynesville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Sagebrush is a casual dining Steakhouse. Our menu is full of appetizing items with an emphasis on hand-cut steaks. We also offer award winning ribs, fresh seafood & chicken, as well as a variety of garden fresh salads, appetizers, homemade desserts and a full bar. We pride ourselves in serving a great meal with value & variety in a family friendly environment. Dine In - Take Out - Catering
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My family of 5 always make sure we have a meal at the Sagebrush in Waynesville when we are in the area. The food is always good and dependable. I usually order the ribs. They do not have a gluten free menu so if you are gluten intolerant you will have to be creative with the menu. Staff took good care of us.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Atmosphere is comfortable and the food is reasonable. I eat here often and in all the years I've lived here I haven't had a bad meal. Some are better than others and specials are usually a treat. Good service most of the time and a relaxed environment. Surprisingly good for a chain.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Never could get an order correct when called in! Mngr made me feel like my fault when I complained. Will NOT eat here again!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

I couldn't eat all of it, I believe i had a 'grass hopper' desert which is a mint substance.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

The Sagebrush in Waynesville was a great little place to come eat. The service was phenomenal. I highly recommend going there the next time you want either some fantastic ribs or a good steak.