“Merely average”

Ranked #54 of 121 Restaurants in Waynesville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Sagebrush is a casual dining Steakhouse. Our menu is full of appetizing items with an emphasis on hand-cut steaks. We also offer award winning ribs, fresh seafood & chicken, as well as a variety of garden fresh salads, appetizers, homemade desserts and a full bar. We pride ourselves in serving a great meal with value & variety in a family friendly environment. Dine In - Take Out - Catering
Reviewed April 25, 2011

After a long day of sightseeing in the mountains, we decided to stop in and try Sagebrush. We've driven past this restaurant on all our trips to Waynesville, and alway opted for other dinner choices. So, we decided to give it a shot on this trip. We got in and got seated very quickly. This restaurant is LARGE. Service was quick and friendly. The food was just average. I got a ribeye steak, baked potato and broccoli. My wife got the ribs. My steak was just ok... nowhere near great, but I've had worse. I tried my wife's ribs, which were just ok as well. While I can't really say anything bad about the food, I've had a lot better choices on my Waynesville trips.

Reviewed August 31, 2010

I ate a the Sagebrush in June 2009 with a group of about 20 people. The food was very good and the service efficient. We were seated in a private room which made conversation among our group easily accomplished.

Reviewed April 17, 2010

We always enjoy your friendly staff & the ribs. I had the $9.99 Prime Rib special last night & added a 1/2 rack of ribs for $5.99. WOW it was the best. Thanks for being the best.

The Lunch specials are the best deal. They must lose money on them. All that food for only $5.00.

Reviewed August 6, 2009

We visited this restaurant while out shopping and were pleasantly surprised. The staff greeted us with smiles and quickly seated us at a clean and comfortable table. Our server appeared quickly and made quick work of bringing our drinks and an appetizer we ordered; likewise our food was brought to our table just as quickly and everything tasted delicious!

The atmosphere was lively and enjoyable; we had a great time and topped the evening off with a huge desert that was over-the-top. Our family highly recommends the Sagebrush Steakhouse and Saloon for everyone.

Reviewed July 7, 2009

First time eating at a Sagebrush...I was really wanting some prime rib and I wasn't disappointed. Husband had NY Strip, tasty but way too much fat on it.

Sides-- my salad was fabulous. Hubby loved his sweet potato but his collards were just plain bad. My "steak" fries were regular french fries.

Still, the bill, with one glas of wine was less than $50. It was very very busy but service was great none the less.