“Great steak”

Bogart's Restaurant & Tavern
Ranked #5 of 121 Restaurants in Waynesville
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Looking for a unique restaurant in Western North Carolina's Smoky Mountains? Look no further than Bogart's Restaurant & Tavern, one of the greatest restaurants in Waynesville. We offer flame-grilled steaks, mouth-watering chicken entrees, delicious soups, and fresh salads. Our casual atmosphere in a rustic, old time setting provides just the right ambiance for a family get together, romantic dinner, or just a quick bite to eat. We take pride in our amazing food and exceptional service. Our wait staff is trained to ensure that any request can be met. Check out our menu and ask about some of our loyal customer favorites. We are famous for our flame-grilled steaks and our classic, juicy burgers. Have a sweet tooth? Bogart's Restaurant & Tavern desserts are out-of-this-world sweet and tasty. We have a passion for our local history, and we love to share that with our customers. Our walls are decorated with historic photos and pieces of history that tell the amazing story of our town. Be sure to check it out and learn a little local history! For a delicious meal and a peek into the fascinating history of Waynesville, stop by Bogart's Restaurant & Tavern. We look forward to making you a regular!
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Was told about this steak house by the owner of hotel we were staying at in Maggie Valley, NC so we road over on a Sat. night. It was very busy and we had about 20-30 min wait. When they seated a party of 30 before us we were not sure if it would be a good night to try. Wow were we surprised, service was great- fast and accurate. Then the steak I got was in the top two I have ever gotten. In our party of 8 everyone said fantastic meal. Will return just to see if it could be that good two times in a row.

There are newer reviews for Bogart's Restaurant & Tavern

Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner here with my son, his wife and my granddaughter. The service was very friendly and the food was verygood we most enjoyed the décor. My granddaughter loved seeing how many bears she could find. Would def go again.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

My husband and I visited Bogarts on a weekend get-away to charming Waynesville. There were many positive reviews, so we went for dinner. The restaurant is casual and homey, the food was very good and the server we had was precious. She was attentive and friendly. I had a great, juicy cheeseburger and my husband enjoyed his steak!

We will be back on our next visit!

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

The meal was good. Excellent ranch dressing on out salad. Good portions for food. Good service with refills before asking. The only down side was that our food Elena's lukewarm when served to us. I could not eat the soup as it was not hot at all. All in all round return when back in Waynesville.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I have never been disappointed with Bogarts. Their Filet Migon is the best! But I have to say the grilled Cajun Shrimp is too die for! It's a small place with limited parking but well worth trying out.
Wonderful service, friendly staff, great prices on really good food.
Highly recommend!