“Wonderful Hotel”

Super 6 - Waynesville
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Waynesville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Sylva, North Carolina
Reviewed April 22, 2014

My son and his family (three small children including a 4 month old baby) stayed here for two nights. My son got practically NO sleep from banging going on somewhere close to their room...until 2 or 3 in the morning and then again starting again in the early morning. I paid for them to stay, and was told when I reserved the room in early March, that I did not need to swipe my credit card for the room. Then when my son arrived, they would NOT rent him the room without him swiping his card and putting the FULL charge on his card. I was told that their credit card system had changed.. I feel someone should have notified me.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Murphy, North Carolina
Reviewed February 25, 2014

This is the worst motel EVER!!! My boyfriend and I stayed there in room 205. The sheets had pubic hair all over them and not to mention the USED NEEDLES that were stuck in the mattress. They wouldn't even give us our money back. It's a wonder neither of us didn't get poked. If you want to stay safe DON"T GO HERE TO STAY!!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Brianna C

Travelers are raving about these Waynesville hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Waynesville
Lake Junaluska Conference and Retreat Center
#5 of 25 in Maggie Valley
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#4 of 8 in Waynesville

Been to Super 6 - Waynesville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 6 - Waynesville

Property: Super 6 - Waynesville
Address: 79 Liner Cove Rd, Waynesville, NC 28786-9713 (Formerly Motel 6 Waynesville)
Location: United States > North Carolina > North Carolina Mountains > Waynesville
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Waynesville
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 6 - Waynesville 2*
Motel 6 Waynesville NC is conveniently located off of US 19. This location is near attractions like Lake Junaluska, Junaluska Driving Range, Blue Ridge Parkway National Park, and more! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Super 6 - Waynesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel Waynesville Hotel Waynesville