“Pleasantly Surprised”

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 27, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I chose Super 8 for all the bragging about being pet friendly. I did not read the obscure pet policy for this particular property. So when checking out after my several day stay I was walloped with quite an additional charge for my furry family member. I was told that they incur a cleaning expense for allergens once a pet has checked out of a room. But I was not charged a cleaning fee per stay, I was charged an additional fee for every night of my stay. I had stayed at a Motel just prior to this with no additional fees. The facility is clean and well kept but this place is wallet friendly, not pet friendly. They really want to empty your wallet and take advantage of those of us who travel with our pets. If your looking for pet friendly try some of the independent motels in nearby Maggie Valley. There are plenty of options along I-40 in this area.

Room Tip: Upper floors have private balconies with two rocking chairs looking out at the mountains. Busy highw...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 10, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 1, 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Mine and my husbands experience was terrible. The maid service was so, so bad. We stayed 6 days and they never came in our room to clean. I got a pinched nerve in my back and I didn't get out of the room until 1 and we asked the maid if she could come back to our room and she told us that the second floor was done and she was not going to backtrack. So my husband had to get our towels and sheets everynight and I changed our bed and cleaned the bathroom and room everynight. Yes with a bad back. We would walk across the floor and our feet would turn black that's how dirty it was. I just cried. That's all I could do. We will not be staying there anymore. I also took pictures of how dirty it all was and plan on sending them into the main corporate office.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 13, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Dawn E
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waynesville
Best Western Smoky Mountain Inn
Lambuth Inn
#3 of 3 in Lake Junaluska
Maggie Valley Inn and Conference Center
Quality Inn West of Asheville

Been to Super 6 - Waynesville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 6 - Waynesville

Address: 79 Liner Cove Rd, Waynesville, NC 28786-9713 (Formerly Motel 6 Waynesville)
Location: United States > North Carolina > North Carolina Mountains > Waynesville
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Waynesville
Price Range: $55 - $154 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 6 - Waynesville 2*
Motel 6 Waynesville NC is conveniently located off of US 19. This location is near attractions like Lake Junaluska, Junaluska Driving Range, Blue Ridge Parkway National Park, and more! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Super 6 - Waynesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel Waynesville Hotel Waynesville