“Best Waffles Ever!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Underwood's Family Restaurant
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

If you are in the Waynesville / Maggie Valley area, you have to try Underwood's for breakfast. The waffles are the best I have ever had, with my favorite being the pecan waffle! I am not a sausage fan, but my husband is one. He raved about the hand made sausage patty. The ambience is not much, but the breakfast is worth stopping in!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Fast friendly staff,great food,great atmosphere,clean,great value.I would recommend this place to my friends!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Food is still good but prices have risen and the restaurant is still VERY tired. Update restaurant and then raise prices.

2  Thank Susan B
Reviewed September 14, 2013

This is a fabulous place for breakfast, which they serve all day long. Their waffles are the best I've ever had. My husband has to have their hand made sausage patties every time we eat there. Most of the customers are locals, taking advantage of really good food and very reasonable prices!