“Good Stuff” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
“Good Stuff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Kobe has fast service, adequate seating, and good service. This is one of the few places I can get good sushi and my husband (not a sushi fan) has plenty to choose from. Kobe is smart in keeping their menu pretty straight forward- mostly hibachi or teryaki steak, chicken, or shrimp. Their sushi selection is pretty remarkable though. The only complaint we have ever had has been the timing of our food- eat with a group and your sushi eaters are likely to wait much longer for their food than the hibachi folks. This hasn't always happened to our group- but it's something to be aware of if you head there with a group of people and you're starving.

Visited June 2013

Seminole, Florida, United States
“A wonderful surprise.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is a new restaurant in Waynesville NC, and my daughter said they really liked it. They have sushi and many other items. I ordered the shrimp teriaki plate and it was wonderful. The shrimp were cooked in a very flavorful sauce, and served with fried rice, broccoli and some outstanding carrots. Cost $7.00 I would go back here every week if I still loved in the area. They are doing a great job, and people were lined up out the door to get in.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Rosalie D
Waynesville, North Carolina
“Good food for the price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We eat at Kobe Express a lot. We enjoy the casual atmosphere, generous portions and very reasonable prices. Our favorite waitress is Candy. Be sure to ask for her for STELLAR service! Now if only they would get brown rice!!! :)

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
1 Thank Trinity8008
Asheville, North Carolina
“It's ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Food is good. Atmosphere is nothing to write home about and service is hit and miss. Have been there a few times this year and the service is up and down. Never bad but not always really good. Good thing is that the food is consistently good each time so that makes up for any misses with service. I want to be clear, the service is never BAD. At times though, it isn't what I would consider "A " or even "B" service but just average. Will go again because I know I will get a good meal for a decent price.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank funreviewing
Evensville, Tennessee, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food - Generous Portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I had the egg roll appetizer and the teriyaki beef which was plenty enough to fill me up. We arrived just before 6 pm on a Friday Night and did not have to wait but the line quickly backed up out the door soon after.

• Visited May 2013