“Gone!”

Charlie's Wing House of Maggie Valley
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: 3 pool tables, 2 darts machine, Fooseball table and arm wrestling table. We have 9 TV's with surround sound to watch your fav sporting event.. We have the best wings in town with 18 flavors all homemade.
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Charlie's offered the best wings in the area, but closed right after the elections in 2013. I am going to really miss those corn babies.

There are newer reviews for Charlie's Wing House of Maggie Valley

Reviewed November 25, 2013

No warning, no nothing. Just closed and gone. Rumors of tax troubles plus a hefty debt to the town of Maggie Valley may be behind this. Too bad. Used to be good food.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Charlie's wings are the best. Very messy, but the best. We've been spending a lot of time in Maggie Valley lately and every visit is an excuse to go to Charlie's. The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is VERY casual. I highly recommend the Corn Babies, but I'm glad I don't have the recipe or I'd be as big as a house (a very big house). I've been tempted to order the boneless wings, but I'm afraid they wouldn't be as much fun as the mess I make with the standard wings. By the way, there are a LOT of sauce choices for the wings; my favorite is sweet southern barbecue. If I were to change anything here, it would be to offer short beers (8 oz) which no one seems to do anymore.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

They were out of most everything and the bartender had a vicious attitude . Pet friendly , only feed my dog there

Reviewed September 9, 2013

A great pub atmosphere. The staff was friendly and the wings were very good. They were showing football on numerous TV screens - nothing wrong with that! A very casual unassuming place.