“Great wings!!!!”

Charlie's Wing House of Maggie Valley
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: 3 pool tables, 2 darts machine, Fooseball table and arm wrestling table. We have 9 TV's with surround sound to watch your fav sporting event.. We have the best wings in town with 18 flavors all homemade.
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Alway love going to Charlie's!!!!! Best wings around!! Would go more if prices were a lil better...but I do understand we are in the middle of tourist town! But great place love going out with friends and family here!!

There are newer reviews for Charlie's Wing House of Maggie Valley

Reviewed June 21, 2013

This place is fantastic if you are travelling with pets. We had our 2 dogs with us and were desperate to find somewhere to eat lunch. We were just passing through Maggie Valley and noticed the sign that stated they were pet friendly.
It was EXACTLY what we were looking for!
The staff was outstanding - provided us with shelter from the rain on the outside deck and gave the dogs hot dogs and water. We were lucky enough to visit on 50 cent wings day, so we loaded up and were not disappointed!

Definitely recommend Charlies - especially if you are travelling with pets.

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

we always visited smacker's everytime we came to town. we knew it changed last year, but still wanted to keep the tradition. love the fried pickles, handbreaded chicken tenders, and fresh hamburgwrs are all great. French dip was just okay. it really is just a bar that serves food, so you don't expect a lot. but the service was slow and we felt they forgot about us. it wasn't a terribly busy time either. still will go back for the tradition unless we get the same service.

2  Thank Michael H
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Went For lunch. Place has been converted to a very noisy pool hall. I would hardly call it a restaurant although they do serve food. Service was slow and the quality was nothing less then below mediocre when it arrived. If you want to play pool and have wings then maybe this is the place for you but it certainly is not the place to be a food destination for couples or family. Pricey also!

2  Thank OpinionGuru
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We visited Charlie's Wing House while vacationing in Maggie Valley, NC. They do have good daily beer specials, but the food was ok. I ordered the club sandwich, which was good and very large. My boyfriend ordered and appetizer sampler as a meal. It included jalapeno poppers, fried pickles and chicken tenders. For the price of the plate, it didn't include enough food in my opinion. The mixed drinks are weak. Next time we travel to Maggie Valley, we will probably skip Charlie's Wing House.

1  Thank LeslieShue
charlie m, Owner at Charlie's Wing House of Maggie Valley, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

I'm sorry that you feel this way and I would like for you to come back in and try us again. Our drinks our a standard 3 oz pour which is the strongest drinks around. I do apologize if you didn't receive the best drinks and food that we offer I will be addressing this to my staff and see if I can revise this as soon as possible if you decide you would like to try us again let me know and I will give you a 20% discount off of your food if you ever have a problem please address the manger on duty and we will take care of it on that day. Our goal here is to give each guest the best service and provide the best quality of food that there is. I again do apologize for this and I would like for you to come back and try us out again.