“Too good to pass up”
Review of City Bakery - CLOSED

City Bakery
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: City Bakery serves some of the best sandwiches, salads, and soups in town. Artisan Breads, scratch-made pastries, cakes and desserts as well as great breakfast selections are available 7 days a week.
Drummonds, Tennessee
“Too good to pass up”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I tried the potato rosemary bread ring, and some whole wheat sour dough the first time and it didnt last long. We picked the ring apart and dipped it in our homemade dips and devoured it. We used the sour dough for sandwiches and breakfast and were out in a couple of days. We made a trip back on Sat. and ran into the street fair by accident. What a great time. Took home two more rings of potato breade and some cibatta bread. I will definitely visit again and the bakery will be one of my first stops when I get back in the area. Thanks for the pleasurable experience.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Linda N
Brian D, Manager at City Bakery, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are so happy that you had a pleasurable experience with us! Please come back on your next visit!

“Delicious ”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

I have come here several times and each time the staff is so calm, collected, and pleasant. I have always felt welcome. Their food is delicious as well as their lattes. I will certainly be coming back over and over. Great job.

Brian D, General Manager at City Bakery, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank you for your review! We're so glad that you enjoyed your experience with us! Feel free to keep coming back over and over and over again!

Lufkin, Tx.
“Great Food!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

The owners brought food to a neighbor whose wife had passed away. The breakfast food was great. I loved the biscuits with scallions. The sticky buns were terrific. My favorite thing was the scones. In the past I have enjoyed the bread from this café. I hope to stop in soon.

• Visited June 2014
Brian D, General Manager at City Bakery, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Thanks for the great feedback! We are so thrilled that you enjoyed it! Hope to see you again soon!

Clermont, Florida
“Pecan roll was Great”
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Stopped on our way through and got coffee with a fresh baked pecan roll. The folks were nice, coffee good and roll fantastic.

Vero Beach, Florida
“Tasty sandwiches and free WiFi!”
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

We had sandwiches for lunch at City Bakery and enjoyed them. My BLT with avocado was loaded with creamy avocado slices and crisp, smoky bacon. My husband's classic club was huge! The toasted bread had a very crispy crust which I thought was OK, but my husband thought was too hard to eat. Our sandwiches were accompanied by the usual ruffled potato chips--nothing special. Portions are generous and we didn't have room for dessert. However, the pastries looked very tempting. We would eat here again.