“Best place to go!”

The Classic Wineseller
Ranked #25 of 126 Restaurants in Waynesville
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Classic Wineseller is a retail wine and craft beer shop that is open Tuesday through Saturday. The restaurant is open Wednesday through Saturday evenings. Enjoy LIVE music on Friday and Saturday evenings. Our location is underground and stays cool year around. A light jacket or sweater is suggested.
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

I recently moved to Waynesville and have made my way through the restaurants in the area. I have been to the Wine Cellar 5 times now and have taken all the important people in my life. They all agree that this is the best! The food is always good. The wine selection can't be beat. The entertainment makes for great fun. Already have plans for 2 more visits this month!

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Second year in a row I've been here for my birthday. We've been here many other times too. The food is always top notch, the music is good (sometimes great), and how can you go wrong sitting in the middle of thousands of bottles of wine?

Reviewed November 22, 2017

If you haven't been here, it's truly below ground level so is a wine cellar as well as wineseller. Every wall is covered by wine racks, creating a unique ambiance for dinner.This was a reservation only event, with 4 course dinner and music by Mean Mary. Wines by the glass are available, as well as any bottle in stock for a small corkage fee. First course was a small "amuse", then a choice of soup or salad, and three choices of entree, fish, pork tenderloin and pasta. I had the pork, served with sweet potato casserole, dressing and thin green beans. This was delicious.My wife had the pasta, which she claimed was outstanding, Dessert was a choice between tiramisu or cheesecake. I had the cheesecake, my wife the tiramisu- both were delicious. Service was excellent Service was excellent, even during the musical performance. Our waitress was friendly, and knowledgeable about wines as well as menu selections. With the wonderful food, wines, and music, as well as a cozy, intimate setting with mostly tables of 2 or 4, this was truly a fabulous evening.

Reviewed November 1, 2017

Great little place! Restaurant only open on Friday and Saturday evenings with entertainment. A good selection of Tapas type entrees and an extensive wine collection for you to enjoy. Joe Cruz, piano and vocals was also excellent low-key entertainment durning our exceptional dinner.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

We ate at the WineSeller on an evening when they had live music and a set dinner. The food was delicious. The wine Richard suggested was perfect for the meal and Kay's sparkling personality was delightful. The music was top notch, can't wait to hear them again. We look forward to visiting again