“Great evening out” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Anthony Wayne's Restaurant - CLOSED

Anthony Wayne's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: At Anthony Wayne’s there’s something for the whole family. Come and be transported to a place where the traditions of the past and the innovations of the future blend to give you a memorable dining experience like no other in Western North Carolina.
“Great evening out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

Had great dinner ordered the cedar plank salmon, my wife had the pork excellent meal but I prefer there not be a burnt piece of wood on my plate . If it's not edible don't put it on my plate. We are from Atlanta and see alot of amazing plating but this isn't it. The desert was to die for. Will definitely be back

• 5 of 5 bubbles

“Great place for dinner.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I went at the start if the dinner hour so for the first half of our visit we were the only two and were spoiled with attention, that lessened as a few more guests arrived. The food was very good and missed great by only the smallest of amounts, some of that being personal preferences, I.e. I like a touch more seasoning on my steak and a very slight char on it. The twice baked potato was the best I have ever had and the salad was perfect.

Mocksville, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Would definitely go back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

My wife and son just recently went to Anthony Wayne's. We enjoyed the food, thought the service was exceptional and overall we had a great experience! We will be back and that is a fact.

• Visited September 2012
Tallahassee, Florida
“Beautiful&Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Eating Sunday Brunch at The Gateway Club is a true experience! The Fried Chicken Eggs Benefict was wonderful and the Bloody Mary was a "WOW" !
Beautiful decor and pleasant!

home
“seat by the indoor waterfall”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

My wife and I arrived late some items were sold out. That tells me everything fresh which is good. What we ordered was very good. The service was wonderful. We sat right next to the indoor waterfall nice touch. Will return sometime. They have a very nice bar.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Melissa P, Manager at Anthony Wayne's Restaurant, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Thank you for your review! We are thrilled you enjoyed your experience. Please come back again soon and share the best kept secret in Waynesville with others! Thanks again!