“Beautiful Scenery”

Queen's Farm Stables
Reviewed September 13, 2013

More of your Mom/Pop kind of riding stables. Just us and the guide. We called about an hour in advance and were able to book a ride. The entire mountain is their property....beautiful views. No rush, plenty of time to take photos. Our guide was very knowledgable and nice.

1  Thank lrwf23

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We enjoyed our horseback trail ride and our guide. The horses were very well trained to the trail and I felt very safe. Will definitely go back!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Hubby agreed to go even though he doesn't like to ride and we had a really enjoyable experience. Of course since it was fall we had a beautiful day with justa touch of coolness, the trees were turning and gave us a lovely display of color and the view when we got to the top of the mountain ridge was wonderful.The horses were very docile and I did find myself wanting to gallop free at times, but I think hubby appreciated the tameness. The guide was nice and knew the history of the place. All in all a nice way to spend the day.

2  Thank TES1957
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Definitely a ranch type atmosphere. Guide was very good. Could work on improving having restroom facilities for guests.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

We had a group of 11 and had a great time. I have been horseback riding a few times in the past and was DREADING this, but they made it enjoyable. They matched the riders to the horses very well. The guide took time with us to ensure that we were enjoying the ride. We went up to the top of the mountain and the scenery was GORGEOUS! I would DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS!!

3  Thank Karen J