“OKAY”

Dining options: Late Night
Deltona, Florida
“OKAY”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

The Tipping Point is right in the middle of downtown and has outdoor seating for some excellent people watching. The bar has a cheerful and British ambiance about it.
The place is very clean and the bathroom was spotless (which usually means the kitchen is too).
We both got the fish n chips with fries and slaw along with some tasty cold micro brew.
The fish was almost burnt but being hungry and in a hurry we went ahead and wolfed it down and finished it off with some good beer.
Our server was very polite and personable and she told us about several other nearby restaurants we might want to visit during our stay.
We plan on returning next week and give it another try.

• Visited September 2013

Waynesville, NC
“first time~~~maybe last?”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I had heard pretty good things about the Tipping Point so I stopped by today for lunch. Must have had a new waitress or my expectations of good service compared to others who have reviewed are very different . Had to finally ask if we could please order. The waitress brought a small bowl of regular chips and said sorry you had to wait this will tie you over! The food was okay. The restaurant wasn't busy so I don't think I would want to go back when they are busy! Wish I could have given a excellent review but can't honestly say anything nice except they have a 100% sanitation grade!

• Visited September 2013
Toccoa, Georgia
“Awesome!!!!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

My husband had the Southwestern Steak Wrap (I think that is what it was called)...best "sandwich / wrap" we have "ever" had!!!! This is a huge compliment because we travel all the time and usually are not wowed like this. The tator tots were perfectly brown and crisp...best ever...and the grilled corn on the cob was great too. Kudos!!!!! The service was great, friendly, and quick. If ever in the area again, would definitely go back.

• Visited August 2013
Honea Path, South Carolina
“What a burrito!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I have been here several times and never been disappointed. They have a very diverse menu. The Mexican pulled pork burrito and the Mexican pulled pork sandwich are outstanding! The burrito will easily feed 2 very hungry people. The Reuben is great here as well. They have a great beer list. The service has been very good every time I have come. I highly recommend this place for a great casual meal.

• Visited June 2013
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
“I could go either way”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have met friends at Tipping point several times for drinks or dinner. Their home brews are often a little flat- but I'm not picky, and they have a decent selection of other bottles and taps to choose from. The food has been great a couple times but average a couple times as well. I don't bring people here when they are in town for a visit, but I don't shy away when I have an invite. Many weekends are full of local and visiting folks listening to a band or DJ, but the music is SUPER loud all the time, so don't bring your date or your relative you haven't seen in years. You won't be able to hear them to catch up. On the plus side- the staff are always on top of their game there, tables stay clean and drinks stay full. The portions are big, and if you wind up at Tipping Point for a brew after the kitchen has closed, they will still bring you a giant portion of chips and salsa so you don't starve.

• Visited May 2013