“Upbeat Fun Bar and Grill”
Review of Tipping Point Tavern - CLOSED

Tipping Point Tavern
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 4, 2013

If you want to have a beer and some fish and chips.. this is the place. A good spot when you want to go out for burgers, beer and ballgames on TV. Packed on weekend nights, some live music.. it's the local hang out.. Fun.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and I visited Waynesville on a weekend getaway in February. After a bit of strolling historic Waynesville, it was recommended we eat here. We were glad we did!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Located on the main walking route and having specials is a very good thing. I really enjoyed the Shepard's pie, a personal favorite. Not as crazy about the fish tacos though. Smiling and quick service was appreciated both times we visited.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I would have never expected a bar to have such great food!!! Great beer selection and REALLY good fish tacos!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

My wife had the fish and chips, I had the Reuben. Hers was overly greasy, in fact she had to roll them in a paper towel to release some of the grease; she ate it, but got sick later. Mine was also greasy as well as chewy, absolutely the worst Reuben that I've ever had. The beer that they brew there is overly bitter, and selection of micros to chose from is small. The kids meals, including drinks are over $8! I didn't know or expect the price of kids meals to be this high as they, or their respective prices, are not even listed on the menu. We won't be back. This is not our first time at a micro brewery, so we realize that this is an exception, not the rule. There are so many good ones in this area, the Tipping Point Tavern is simply not one of them.

1  Thank Nathanael R