“Delicious!”
Review of Nico's Cafe - CLOSED

Nico's Cafe
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Thankful that the rain forced us off our motorcycle trip and into a shopping center where we found this gem! Had the MOST delicious chicken salad sandwich. WOW. They actually were out of it and we waited for them to cook some more. Well worth the wait. If we are back in the area, I will try other items as well. Excellent staff.

1  Thank Hurrijane

Reviewed June 12, 2013

All the atmosphere of a High School Homeroom. The staff are unprofessional, overly casual, usually all gathered together around the central table gossiping. It's a loud crowded environment even when the restaurant is empty. The food is fresh, though many times over seasoned - VERY salty. The bread is to die for. There are positives but the service is just dreadful.

1  Thank Abby M
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Got a cuban type wrap to take home. It was very good as the girl said it would be. I went with her recommendation and was very happy with it. This restaurant is very nice inside. Very clean. Service was really good. They greeted us when we arrived and were very upbeat during the whole time. I will go back. Quick meal option.

1  Thank funreviewing
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Nice clean place with very friendly staff. Wide selection of sandwiches and wraps. The potatoe salad I had with my sandwich was very good, fresh tasting. They have a good selection of beers and wine and outdoor seating as well. They have moved from Montgomery St to the Waynesville Plaza.

1  Thank pjfine
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My wife, adult son, and I ate at Nico's this week while on a trip to the Asheville area (based on the reviews I read on Tripadvisor). We weren't disappointed. My wife and I had the Mojo - cuban style marinated, roasted pork... delicious, tender, and very filling. A great lunch.

1  Thank jbird1213