“Good fresh sandwiches”
Review of Nico's Cafe - CLOSED

Nico's Cafe
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Nice clean place with very friendly staff. Wide selection of sandwiches and wraps. The potatoe salad I had with my sandwich was very good, fresh tasting. They have a good selection of beers and wine and outdoor seating as well. They have moved from Montgomery St to the Waynesville Plaza.

1  Thank pjfine

Reviewed April 6, 2013

My wife, adult son, and I ate at Nico's this week while on a trip to the Asheville area (based on the reviews I read on Tripadvisor). We weren't disappointed. My wife and I had the Mojo - cuban style marinated, roasted pork... delicious, tender, and very filling. A great lunch.

1  Thank jbird1213
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My friend and I met for lunch there last week. They have moved to a new location from downtown to a local shopping center, but the food is good as always. I had the mufaletta this time, and it was excellent with a tasty homemade olive salad. They also have Cuban sandwiches, subs, reubens, hamburgers, etc., but I prefer the Cuban inspired sandwiches the most.
Service was excellent and friendly. If you just want a sandwich for lunch, this is the place to go.

1  Thank ncmike1
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Pick up your frequent flyer Cuban card from Nico's and enjoy. I'm addicted to these sandwiches. Sometimes a little too much mayo, but always great!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Nico's restaurant is a relaxed setting where you find good food and personal attention. We have eaten many times here finding the same great quality of food and service every time. We have also used their catering service. Our guests loved the food and wanted to know who catered it. Carol & Glenn G