“Great food!”

Nico's Cafe
Cuisines: Cuban
“Great food!”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

My husband and I had lunch here today. Food was as good as all the reviews we read said it was. I had soup and sandwich, both were delicious! We will definitely be going back.

Glennville, Georgia
“One of My favorite lunch places in waynesville”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

First ate here in Nov.Just happened to see it and was so pleased that we ate here twice and returned again on trip back in Dec. Everything from soups to sandwiches was excellent. Coconut cake was some of the very best I have ever had. Staff very good on their suggestions. Were able to buy Christmas cookes and bring home. Again, outstanding. Will always be my first lunch choice when we're in Waynesville. Some of the nicest staff. Only minor compliant would be better exhaust or ventilation, but will not stop me from going to my favorite new place. Located behind main st, but is not hard to find.

• Visited December 2011
CLYDE
“Great Place for Lunch!”
Reviewed November 18, 2011

Salads, soups and sandwiches are the forte here...relocated to just off Main Street from years in Maggie Valley, Nico's is a nice place to eat or to call in for take-out.

Visited October 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent Lunch”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

If you are looking for a wonderful lunch, this is the place. The Rueben sandwich was one of the best I have eaten. The outside seating is wonderful on a beautiful fall day!

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank GeorgiaBirdie
Waynesville,NC
“The Food is Wonderful Every Time”
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Nico's is a small sandwich and soup restaurant in downtown Waynesville. I have eaten there several times and have never been disappointed. The serving size is more than enough. There is eating room inside and out. The staff is wonderfully efficient and friendly.

• Visited August 2011