“Outstanding lunch”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in during a drive through Waynesville and were pleasantly surprised at the service, hospitality, and quality of the meal. Homemade lemonade wasn't on the menu, but they delivered it just because it was what i had hoped to have with our meal. Wines an beer are also available at very reasonable prices. My husband had the spicy vegetable and I ordered the chicken pad see-u. Both were outstanding! I highly recommend this gem in beautiful historic Waynesville.

There are newer reviews for Thai Spice

Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

The food was amazing. Cooked just right and the dessert were out of this world... we even got to meet the owner...

1  Thank KayakFL82
Reviewed April 28, 2014

The one thing, as other reviewers have mentioned is you have to order the right heat level. Don't hesitate to ask your server to describe the heat levels. I love spicy food, but I can't eat the two hottest levels of spice. So.... on the second time I got it right. Everything was delicious and this time I still had my taste buds at the end of the meal!

Excellent pork and chicken curry, excellent appetizers as well.

Sevice was very good both times we went here.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

A Thai restaurant on the charming Main Street in Waynesville, this place was a great surprise. Their eggplant basil with Tofu was so flavorful, and the service was great to boot! Really nice owners came and introduced themselves and made great efforts to make you feel at home. A high recommendation for all going through the area.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

We were there on a Saturday afternoon. Very nicely decorated in a minimalist way with spice color palette. Our waiter was friendly and helped us decide what to order, and checked back to see that we were happy with our choices when we were served. The menu items can be ordered with various spice levels. I had the Paradise Ginger with tofu (spicy, 3 stars) my husband had Spicy Vegetable with chicken (medium, 2 stars) and we both agreed that it was terrific food. We will definitely be back!

1  Thank pamster54