“Spice up your life with Thai”
Review of Thai Spice - CLOSED

Thai Spice
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 22, 2012

It's Sunday evening and a lot of restaurants in Waynesville are closed, but not Thai Spice. This
Place is humming along. The restaurant is packed at the height of the leaf peeping season and there are two waitresses to handle the whole place. Those gals handled it like a well choreographed ballet. No one was forgotten or served out of turn that we could see, so the
Service was great. The selection was great. There was a soup that was almost like having a salad
And soup combined since that was my dilemma whether to get soup or salad. This soup was the best of both worlds with a nice mellow broth and large chunks of cabbage, onion, tofu and sliced carrot. I had the fried rice with chicken and my husband had a ginger sauce and shrimp dish. His
Dish was packed with shrimp. The portions were large enough for plenty of leftovers the next day.
Bottom line is that we will be back.

Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

We visited this place while on vacation and it was unbelievably good. I have had a lot of good Thai food but this one ranks at the top. My family tried the pad Thai with beef, pineapple fried rice with pork and the red curry with chicken and they were all delicious. I would highly recommend this restaurant and plan on visiting everytime we travel near the area.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Food is great, servers try hard but they are understaffed. Would still highly recommend if you are not in a big hurry.

Great food, great town!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Strolling down the street after the Main Street Mile my husband and I stopped in at Thai Spice. What a wonderful surprise. Wonderful selections to choose from. The foods were well spiced and seasoning was balanced - nothing was overwhelming. We really enjoyed the atmosphere which was quiet enough to enjoy a conversation. The restaurant itself was nice - not overdone. Staff was very friendly. We were very pleased with the meal and will return.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

This is a great experience in a small town of average restaurants. The food is outstanding. The staff is always gracious and the restaurant is pleasant in its atmosphere!