“Traveler”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Ate dinner Monday evening. The server was pleasant and efficient. The food was very good. No problems at all. We come to the Maggie valley/waynesville every year in July.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Great food and service! We selected a table in the small courtyard. Sarah was an outstanding server.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

We found Bocelli's on a Sunday when most other restaurants were closed. We sat downstairs and realized quickly what a workout the staff had because the kitchen was upstairs. I ordered the Philly Cheesesteak with only mushrooms; however when it came it was loaded with onions and peppers. The waitress seemed like it was my fault but in this case my wife assured me it wasn't...sometimes it certainly is. Once the sandwich came it was good. My wife had the chicken parmigian which was also good but not great. The pizza did look good as they brought it out for others and that may have been a better option.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Love this place for that necessary regular 'Italian fix'. Great salad with house dressing. Usually fast service and happy servers. One of my regular 'go to's' when I want to eat out in Waynesville.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

My wife and I had heard not so good things about this restaurant, however we figured we'd give it a try. Very SLOW and inadequate service. Food is highly overpriced and didn't taste much like authentic Italian. We HIGHLY recommend to spend the extra 10 minutes to go to Frankies in Maggie Valley!!!

2  Thank Chris H