“Regulars”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Bocelli's has a great selection of italian food, subs, salads, pizza, pasta and those amazing ooey-gooey calzones you can't find anywhere else. They have adequate space- we even rented the upstairs room for out rehearsal dinner last year- and a decent selection of beer and wine. It doesn't hurt that you can color on the tables and eat a basket of garlic knots while you're waiting for your food.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

The Bar was very nice, the wait was average and that's about it! The food took forever, and when we got it the entree was so bad we refused it. (something I have never done in 60 Years). The pizza was like ingles frozen pizza. The waiter did his best and the people were friendly. But the food was literally "to Die For! Sorry 2 tries and your out. Frankie's here we come!

1  Thank couldbeme1499
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

The food can be okay, but is very inconsistent. Sometimes sauces are creamy, and sometimes watery. EVERYTHING is DROWNED in sauce, which is a shame because the sauces aren't bad when done right and if they were used correctly. I have a hard time eating a plate of five ravioli that has approximately 2-3 cups of heavy cream in it, and a half pound of Gorgonzola. Talk about one meal with two days worth of your fat value!

My recommendation, for dinner, go around the corner to Chef's Table or Frogs Leap, but for pizza, Bocelli's is a hit. Although, if it's done right on that particular day.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We visited on an extremely busy Sunday night in July and based upon the 30 minute wait to get a table we had high expectations. The atmosphere is nice enough and our server was friendly however the food was just okay. I tried a pizza which was okay but not the best in the area and we also tried a pasta dish. The portions were generous so we had leftovers and we actually added some oregano and basil to the sauce the next day which helped a great deal. What does this tell you? They need to work on their sauce.

Good selection of wines and craft beers including some local WNC options. Again, good not great. No rush to go back.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stayed at a friend’s cabin in Maggie Valley and they recommended Bocelli’s. They fell in love with the house salad and house vinaigrette dressing. We tried it and I have to say, they were right on the mark. It was one of the best I’ve had. We sat in the upstairs bar area. The service was great. My wife and I had the eggplant parmesan for dinner, and my sons had the chicken fettuccini alfredo and a kids pizza. Everybody enjoyed their meals. We will definitely return next trip.