“Pizza!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
West Lafayette, Indiana
“Pizza!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We got the Garden Pizza and were very satisfied! We got it take out when we were craving pizza and veggies! Would definitely recommend it.

Visited March 2013

“An hour and a half food wait.”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

My family went to try and ordered 3 subs and 1 pasta dish. We waited an hour and a half to be served. Do not go on busy nights. The owner response was oh well we were under staffed sorry!!!

Sanford, North Carolina
“Great food”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Stayed open even during bad weather. We ordered food for takeout, and were pleased with the quality of their food. We will be back to eat in next time we are in the area

Visited February 2013
Powder Springs, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Meal!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My husband and I just spent the weekend in Waynesville and discovered Boscelli's. I had the shrimp scampi and it was the best I have ever eaten. The sauce was perfect -- light, buttery, with just the right amount of garlic. It is a very filling dish and I loved every bite. My husband had the Chicken Piccatta and enjoyed his dish also. The chicken was cooked perfectly and the risotto was great. I would hghly recommend this restaurant. The wait staff was very friendly and personable. Very enjoyable meal!

• Visited February 2013
Nashville. TN
“Family Italian”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I eat here about 5 times a year and Bocelli's has great pizza ( if you bring a date, plan on pizza and pitcher about $20). Their pasta is excellent and is in the $10 to $15 range w/ salad( very nice with cranberries) and those delicious knotted rolls. They make everything to order so if you're not crazy about a lot of garlic they will hold the garlic ( on those rolls as well, which is awesome). They are very family friendly w/ paper tablecloths and crayons--good children's menu. My only complaint is they do not take American Express-- but then none of the restaurants in Waynesville take Am Ex- you guys are missing out on sales.

• Visited February 2013