“The Patio in Waynesville, NC”
Review of The Patio

The Patio
Ranked #21 of 121 Restaurants in Waynesville
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We had lunch today at the Patio in Waynesville, NC. It is a shame that it was to cool to enjoy their outdoor dinning area. They had a beautiful outdoor dinning area that would seat a lot of people. The food was very good but inside there was very little atmosphere. Everything they use is disposable which detracts in some ways from the dinning experience. It is very laid back and low keyed. If you are in Waynesville and want a good breakfast or lunch with no frills then it is a great place to try. The staff is very friendly but little time to socialize since they seem to stay very busy.
It seemed to be a place that locals enjoyed.

There are newer reviews for The Patio

Reviewed May 1, 2014

First of all, I love soup and sandwich for lunch. While walking by a couple days earlier I had checked out the menu and saw a soup that I thought looked good, so I decided to give it a try next time wanted lunch out. I don't know if it was the sandwich, potato salad or the soup, but I now have been sitting on the toilet far more than usual, if you catch my drift... The sandwich consisted of too much bread and too little meat. Won't be going back.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Fruit salad in the middle of winter? It was all fresh fruit: strawberries, cantalope, honeydew melon with bright, full, mid-summer flavor! Also had a scoop of chicken salad. The flavor was wonderful. The chicken shredded which made eating it a much neater project for me.
We had called the order ahead to go and it was ready, on time.
I was at a bit of a loss when first coming into the establishment. I wasn't really sure where to go to request my pick up and it was a busy day. After a minute or two, I was greeted & offered help, so this certainly wasn't a negative.
Took the order out, so no comments on service.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

The soup is amazing, so are the sandwiches and salad. It was too cold to sit outside but I imagine when it's warmer, the patio outside is lovely. Prices are great too.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I tend to go meatless when I go out to lunch, and The Patio has a number of good selections for the veggie lover. The soups and salads are good, but the sandwiches are great--generous portions and a nice selection. Informal dining room and a lovely patio out back with umbrella tables make it nice in summer. Patrons order at the counter, fill their own drinks, and someone brings their food. Nice, relaxed atmosphere, maybe a bit pricey for a sandwich shop.