“Awesome ribs & value”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

We love this place for baby back ribs at an affordable price! Will come here before any other BBQ place in town. The waitstaff is great and the service is super fast!

There are newer reviews for Fat Buddies Ribs & Barbecue

Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

If you want great bbq come here. I had the bbq beef it was great and had no fat on it. My husband had the pork was also very good. Service was very good and there prices are very reasonable. 2 for dinner cost $18.00 was cheaper than breakfast in maggie valley and much better.

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Didn't like the roasted corn... ribs were awesome but very small for a full rack. Turkey was very thin like warmed up lunch meat. Kids macaroni and cheese was cold.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

My Dad and I stopped in for some ribs on our way home through Western NC. We stopped at this unassuming BBQ joint because the parking lot was full. In hindsight, I see why. The food is very good, yet basic BBQ faire. Our server was excellent, as was the hostess and the manager who worked the room making the diners feel valued. I had a half rack of ribs plus some pulled pork with two sides and a slice of garlic toast. The dining room is covered with NASCAR mementos. On the walls back by the restrooms are photos and news clippings attesting to trophy fishes caught in the local trout streams / rivers. I am very glad we stopped here.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Nothing fancy with a NASCAR decor, Fat Buddies has some of the best ribs in the area and a personal favorite is the fried mushroom appetizer!