“Friendly, cozy, comfortable, clean....all I have...”
other travelers have booked this property
Front porch has lots of seating options while you sip your sweet tea! Perfect spot for a good book.
Cozy up and get warm while drinking some hot cocoa, after a great day of snow fun!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Colors and decor offer guests a 'Welcome Home' kind of feeling.
The dining area is the ideal place to entertain and seats up to six guests in comfort
New hybrid king size beds are in each king master suite.
2016 blue prints for new construction of home.
Relax in your hybrid king size bed and watch smart tv.
There is plenty of space to enjoy eating, drinking and watching the birds.
Private lane is great for guests to enjoy peace and privacy.
Neighborhood lot for outdoor fun. Badmitten anyone?
Quaint neighborhood of simple, yet beautiful landscape.
Flowers are grown in the neighborhood for guests to enjoy.
If you enjoy flowers you will certainly love summers at this home. They are all around you.
Sip sweet  tea while rocking on the front porch of guest home, located at the end of a private lane.
Bedding is often lined dried to offer that fresh mountain air scent.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
sandiem47...
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Friendly, cozy, comfortable, clean....all I have are positive memories!”
Reviewed December 11, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

My best friend and I were treated to an "on the bucket list" weekend, by our sweet husbands; to see the Biltmore at Christmas and hopefully a flurry. It was a beautiful evening, with the Christmas lights ablaze under 9 inches of snow. Perfect! Our little home away from home was the cherry on our ice cream weekend. Deborah is a perfect hostess, (Christmas elf) left us sleds to play with and hot chocolate to drink after we built a snowman and did donuts in the snow, we slept on clouds (the most comfortable beds) under thick comforters. Thank you again Christmas elf for the coffee that you provide because the town was totally shutdown as well as Asheville. I loved it, it was absolutely perfect. Did I mention how clean! Sandie Masri

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jan 2, 2018
Thank you for such a kind review! Yes, your weekend at Lake Junaluska Guest House is what vacationers can only dream of! You had the perfect snow storm to add to all the beauty and ambiance of vacationing in the mountains. The sleds, cocoa, and coffee were perks of staying at my vacation homes. I enjoy doing those extras for my guests because I know how much my family would enjoy this special treatment. It really does add to the memory making. ;-)
Elsie C
“Most wonderful vacation of the year!”
Reviewed November 18, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

The cottage was so nice and we just had a wonderful time..
Debbie is so sweet and we really enjoyed the time we got to spend with her. The cottage was clean the bed was great and the view is worth the trip.
I would highly recommend the cottage.. it is great for a family retreat.
Enjoy and have a great time...

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Dec 7, 2017
I'm so pleased you were able to make the trip to the mountains. I can't imagine the change of scenery for you!
Very rarely do my guests bring me gifts! What a surprise!!!
It was wonderful getting a few moments to visit and share our worlds with each other.
I hope to have you as guests, again, soon!
BTW: No need to bring gifts next time. ;-)
Kim W
“Cottage Review”
Reviewed November 18, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We spent 3 days in Deborah's lovely cottage near Lake Junaluska. The cottage was cozy, warm and inviting. We were spending a few days in the Smokies for a romantic getaway and it was close to the activities on our list. It was only 30 minutes to the Biltmore and we also brought the Harley and rode the Blue Ridge Parkway. Gorgeous area in the fall. Deborah's "homey" touch was evident the moment you walked in with a nice bottle of wine and chocolate. Deborah even checked in with us to make sure we arrived safely on the first day. The kitchen was well equipped with anything you would need for cooking. The hot tub was wonderful after riding in the chilly fall weather. We were very comfortable and would definitely stay again the next time we are in the area.

Dec 7, 2017
I'm so happy you were able to enjoy so many of the wonderful experiences in the mountains. Many of our guests, like you, appreciate the convenience of the cottage location, while also enjoying it's private setting.
Know you are welcome back, anytime!
candace16...
Centralia, Illinois
“Simply Charming”
Reviewed September 30, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My family and I absolutely loved staying here over the summer. We enjoyed the amenities of Lake Junaluska and visiting the local downtown shops and restaurants.

Oct 1, 2017
I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay at our guest house. Lake Junaluska and Waynesville have so much to offer our guests. I hope you and your family will come see us again, soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing