“A must for coffee and dessert”
Review of Pheasant Hill - CLOSED

Pheasant Hill
Reviewed August 16, 2014

This was a great furniture store when we first moved to town, but like all things retail the economy has dictated that they cut way back on their inventory. We miss the live music on Saturday nights as well where we always enjoyed stopping by for coffee and dessert after dinner….needless to say there is not a trip to downtown Waynesville that I do not stop in for an Americano and share a slice of cake or gelato with family or friends.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

The fudge is good and they will give you samples so you can decide what to buy. Paid around $12 for a pound. Our favorite was the Reece's peanut butter fudge. The artwork, furniture, etc., for sale in the shop seemed extremely overpriced to me.

1  Thank Alice W
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Pheasant Hill is a delightful mix of coffee shop, bakery, ice cream shop and rustic furniture store. Oh, and they have some jewelry and home accessories, too! The coffee is very good and the cakes are scrumptious! We always stop here when we are visiting Waynesville.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

The owner of this shop took my money for a custom dining set. Six months later and I still don't have it. He refused to return calls, ignores my emails and texts, and cheated us out of thousands of dollars. He has lied to us over and over. These people are not to be trusted.

5  Thank ycarney
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I purchased a very expensive dining room table and chairs back in August 2013 and when it arrived at my home 3 months later it was damaged. Owner agreed to replace table and it is now 3 months later and I have no new table and the owner refuses to return my emails, texts and phone calls. To make matters worse -- he offered to take my old dining room set back to his store and sell it on consignment. He now has my dining room set as well. I have totally been scammed and am going to have to take legal action. PLEASE DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID -- DON'T TRUST THIS STORE!

3  Thank dss01